About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, June 28, 2010

The People I Love And Admire Most

                                                  My parents

I consider us the wealthiest family I know, not with material things our wealth is the love and respect we have for eachother as a family.
Today I felt I wanted to express my thanks to my parents for all  the hard work and love they have invested in their family...I love you Mom and Dad, thank-you for always being there ... for the love, advice and direction. You have unselfishly given over the years of yourselves and today I just wanted you to know it has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated.
Many people's lives are richer because you have been apart of them...THANK-YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment