About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Barbeque

This morning I am going to Peterborough to drop off my son Ryan's Father's Day gift , have a little visit with my earth angel and pick-up my sprout seeds from the health food store.
This afternoon there will be a barbeque on our patio for my brother's birthday and Father's Day.
The weatherman says there is 90% chance of rain but I am hoping he is wrong.
We do have a canopy but I am sure that we would still get a bit of a shower if the wind stays as high as it has been for the last week.
It is always great when family gets together.
What are your plans for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment