About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday's Thoughts

Good morning!
I don't know how many of you felt the earthquake yesterday, I can honestly say I have never experienced one before.
I was sitting at my desk chatting with company when the house started shaking and sounding as though it were going to fall in, nothing fell off shelves or walls just  clanking of glassware that was sitting close to one another.
I think it lasted about 20-30 seconds.
Then last night the tornado warnings, boy it makes me wonder what is with the weather lately.
Have you been observing odd happenings in your environment lately too?

No comments:

Post a Comment