About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday's Wish





The breeze is blowing and the lilacs appear to be dancing...
the new leaves on the trees are swaying and fluttering in time to the tune the song birds are singing...
What a beautiful time of year to celebrate and laugh in the sun.

This week I am sending out birthday wishes to my family members that are celebrating their birthdays!

My Uncle is celebrating his birthday tomorrow, my Grandmother is celebrating her birthday on Monday and my Father is celebrating his birthday on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment