About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Wonderful Mother's Day

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day, I awoke to a message from my son Ryan asking me to come for a visit around 10am.

Then I went next door to wish my Mother a Happy Mother's Day she was thrilled with her blanket we gave her.

I spent a few minutes chatting with my Father and wishing them a safe trip to TO for Dad's first round of chemotherapy.

I then received a phone call there from my other son Blair who had tracked me down to wish me a Happy Mother's Day.
We chatted for a bit on the phone and made plans for our next visit which will be on the long weekend May 24!

I then came home and got ready to head into Peterborough to have my Mother's Day visit with Ryan, Desiree` and Gretchen.

When I arrived, Ryan had baked me bran muffins with a slice of banana on top.
They were fantastic!
I wished Desiree` a Happy Mother's Day and enjoyed our visit very much.
I spent a bit of time reading and playing with my little earth angel Gretchen and then Desiree`'s Mother and brother came and had a great visit.

I returned home in the early afternoon and enjoyed a cup of tea then off to my Mother in law's to bring her Mother's Day gift and wish her a Happy Mother's Day.

When we arrived she had made a pan of cabbage rolls and baked my favorite pie Strawberry- rhubarb the berries were from last summer and the rhubarb was fresh from the garden...yummy!
She also made butter tarts and gainsborough tarts.

We stayed and had a wonderful supper and visit.

Upon my return home I had a nice hot tubbies and settled in to watch a movie before retiring...Wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment