About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday Outing

This morning my Mother and myself headed out to Campbellford and had quite an enjoyable day shopping together.
The rain held off until we got the trunk unpacked and everything brought into the house.
The rain sure is needed, after very little snow over the winter and almost no rain this past month.
I am looking forward to getting the garden turned and planted.
This year I promised myself to grow dill weed as I never seem to be able to find any when it is time to make pickles.
Anyone else like canning in the fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment