About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Windy Wednesday


Today it is very windy outside that even though it says it is 24C out there it feels cool enough to wear a jacket.
The little bit of rain we got and the sunshine has made alot of the lilacs bloom and the wind is carrying their sweet perfume into my home ...loving this day and praying for many more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment