About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunny Sunday


Well the weatherman is calling for another hot day out there again today.
I decided that I am going to take my son and his family to the zoo, maybe have a picnic and my granddaughter can cool off in the wading pool.

I have alot of plans for us for this summer it is just a matter of scheduling so that everyone is available at the same time to enjoy family time together.

I want to be sure to take Gretchen to Centre Island in Toronto this summer to get an old fashioned picture taken of her, I made sure when my boys were small that we went and had their pictures done and now it is Gretchen's turn and hopefully we can do another one with Blair, Ryan, Desiree`, Gretchen and myself.
It is great to see the costumes everyone chooses to have their picture taken in.

No comments:

Post a Comment