About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday's Favorites


Cream Of Asparagus Soup


Cook asparagus (a pound or two)
Drain and mash the asparagus
for each pound of asparagus add 2 cups of milk and 2 cups of cream, 4 cups of water and 1 cup of chicken broth and 1/2 cup butter
Cook down on low heat until thick.
If you feel you need to thicken soup which you shouldn't if you cook on low all afternoon, use cornstarch mixed in a bit of water to thicken it.
Serve with a dollop of sour cream and some nice french bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment