About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday's much needed rain

Well when I awoke today our temperature outside had dropped quite a bit from the 26C we had yesterday, it is 10C and although the weatherman called for sunshine all day long it is pouring rain out there.

I had lots planned to do out in the gardens today but now will have to put off until we get some sunshine.
I am sure not complaining of the rain, we need it so desperately, the average rainfall for last month is 68mm and we have had less than 27mm.

As I am writing this the rain has stopped and the sun is trying hard to peek through the clouds...I may get out in the gardens today yet!

What are your plans for the day today?

No comments:

Post a Comment