About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

May 24 Weekend Begins!

The large amount of traffic on the roads and over- crowding in the liquor, beer, grocery stores, bank and bait shop are the first indicators that it is the long weekend...

All week I have seen cars and trucks loaded, trailers and boats all making their way through cottage country.
I often fear driving behind these trailers as most of the citiots(as I call them)don't know enough to check their trailers before taking them out onto the highway.
A large number of trailers are without brake lights, signal lights and atleast 80% of the persons pulling the trailers haven't a clue how to properly park with a trailer on behind their vehicle and when they stop in town here they take up to 5-6 parking spots or they just pull up infront of an establishment and block the driveways.

Many yard sales will be set-up for the long weekend and I plan on taking a peek at a few this morning.

Tomorrow I pick-up my Son, Daughter-in-law and Granddaughter in the afternoon to bring them out of the city for a visit with my Parents and myself.

Monday I am baking a birthday cake for my Father's birthday bbq we will be having in the afternoon!

I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family and enjoy each moment we can share together .
Unfortunately my eldest Son has to work this weekend but will be coming next weekend for a visit.

What do you have planned for this first long weekend of the summer of 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment