About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday Is Trash Day!

Every Thursday for as long as I have lived here has been trash day.
For some reason unknown to myself I forgot to pick-up garbage tags at the town office this week ...not trash day for us!
I will now have to wait for Saturday and take the trash to the dump.
Thursday our dump is closed as well as Friday.

Funny thing, when I went out yesterday I had planned on going to the town office to pick tags up and knew once I got back home that there was something I forgot to do but could not for the life of me remember what it was until it was too late and the office was closed.

I suppose I should be making a to do list each evening for the next day so that I won't forget the things I need to do each day so that this won't happen again.
It isn't even that I have so much to do that it slipped my mind, plain and simple I forgot...damn menopause!

No comments:

Post a Comment