About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Family Visits

Today my youngest son and his family will be coming for a visit.
I must thank my Mother for going to pick them up on the long weekend, I was going to go get them but my car is not in working order so Mom generously offered to go get them.
I decided not to fuss too much over our meal, I picked up cold meats and buns and Dewey is planning on making potatoe salad so I think that should be plenty for everyone.
I am so excited to see them come out here for a visit, I usually go there.
I promise to post pictures tomorrow.
What are you planning for this beautiful Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment