About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday's Wish

Good morning!
Today's Wednesday's Wish goes out to my youngest son who turns 30 years old today!

Happy Birthday Ryan I wish you many more Birthdays shared with your loved ones.
I know you have to work until 8pm tonight but I will be there to bring your birthday gifts and cards and to grandparent Gretchen so you and Desiree` can go out to celebrate your birthday together.

Have a wonderful day and I will see you this evening....

My wish for all of you is to enjoy this beautiful fall day.

No comments:

Post a Comment