About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cat Love


Today I thought I would introduce you to my companions.
The top picture is of my pretty calico Smudge, although she looks to be a kitten she is 11 years old.
The bottom picture is my handsome lynx point Smokey-Joe, he will be turning 14 in April.

These cats are great company and love to spend their time out in the yard eating up the catnip that grows around the gardens and the chives that grow in the vegetable garden.

When they are not in the yard they are at my parents door begging for treats.
Smudge patiently waits but Smokey-Joe actually knocks on the door until my Dad shows up to give him a treat and a bit of attention.
This has been a ritual for the past 10 years and it doesn't seem to matter how nasty the weather is Smokey-Joe will sit and knock and wait, if that doesn't work he positions himself so he can see what is going on in their house either through the window of the back door, their kitchen window or on their front porch to look in through the front door.

Do you have a pet story you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment