About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, March 29, 2010

My Little Earth Angel






Yesterday I had a wonderful visit with my son, my daughter-in-law and my little earth angel.
We blew bubbles, played clapping games, drove her Daddy to work.
We went to Chapters where she knows her way around.
The minute we got in the door and her Mommy put her down she scooted right away over to the wooden train set they have set-up in the children's book area.
We had a great time looking at the toys and books.
We also went shopping at Value Village,where I purchased her a pretty little cardigan someone had knitted.
On the way home we stopped at Subway where her Mommy and I picked up submarines for lunch and drove back to their house to eat, her Mommy made her some curried vegetables and rice.
She ate all her lunch while my daughter-in-law and I talked about having a family BBQ on Good Friday and about all the yard sales and flea markets we will have to go to this spring and about other fun things we can share this summer.
What did you do on the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment