About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Welcome to the first day of March!

Today is the day I marked on my calendar as my quit smoking date and am determined to do it this time!
I have stopped smoking many times before and tried patches, gum, books,hypnotism.
This time it is going to be with sheer willpower and the support of my family and friends.

It has to be the hardest thing that I have ever had to accomplish and I know from past experience that while I was quit I felt great.
Unfortunately it is really hard to stay quit when everyone around you is still smoking and each room you enter has a package of cigarettes laying on the table...
I have to say, I won't miss coughing my brains out every morning when I awake.

Anyone have any tips to help make this attempt successful ?

No comments:

Post a Comment