About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sunny March




Well this certainly has been a beautiful March ~ weather wise.
As you can see by the above photo the lawn is starting to green up and the little bit of snow that is left is in the foreground.
The temperature yesterday was 17 C people were coatless and outside enjoying the sunshine.
How have you been spending your time in this beautiful March weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment