About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

Good morning!

Click on the title of my blog "Wonderful Weekend" to be linked to the video.

I can't believe how quickly this weekend passed by.
I spent Saturday baking banana cakes and doing some visiting with some friends.
Saturday night I went to Bunker's Hideout in Marmora Ontario to see the band The Remedy.
If you ever get a chance to see this band, they are from the Quinte area and they are fantastic.
The drummer in the band is Chris Toms he is not only talented he is one of the nicest young men you will meet.
I added a link to a video of the band taken with cell phone but non the less a taste of what you missed this past weekend.
Enjoy!
Sunday I had a play date with my little earth angel Gretchen Fawn.
We played the day away, I don't know whether or not she napped after I left but I can tell you I was so played out I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment