About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Smoke-free !

Well, it has been 24 hours and I am smoke-free and not missing it a bit!
This time I really took a long, hard look as to why I have failed to become a non-smoker.
I came to realize that it has been how I have been looking at stopping smoking...I always looked at it as if I would eventually become a non-smoker if I could just ignore cigarettes.

This time I realize that the minute I put my cigarette out, I am a non-smoker.
I am not depriving myself of anything but better health and many other positive gains.
I keep telling myself each time I feel the craving for a cigarette that it is a good thing, that it is just my body purging itself of all the nasty chemicals I have been putting into it for the past 36 years and within a few weeks my body will recover... Day one, the first day of the rest of my life as a non-smoker and feeling wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment