About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday

Just for the fun of it I thought I would try to name all the songs I could think of with the day in the title for each day this week.
Please feel free to add to this list, I am sure I have neglected to mention a few.
Be prepared on Thursday to add Friday songs too as Friday is Friday's Favorites.

Stormy Monday ~The Allman Bros.

Monday, Monday ~The Mamas & The Papas

Monday ~ Wilco

Come Monday ~Jimmy Buffet

Manic Monday ~The Bangles

Blue Monday ~New Order,

Monday Morning ~Fleetwood Mac

Permanent Monday ~Jordan Sparks

Except for Monday ~Lori Morgan

New Moon on Monday ~Duran Duran

Every Monday~ Butch Walker

Monday, Monday, Monday ~Tegan and Sarah

Rainy Monday ~ Shiny Toy Guns

Rainy days and Mondays~The Carpenters

Sunday, Monday,Tuesday~ Jessica Jones

Sunday, Monday or Always~ Bing Crosby

Suddenly Monday~ Melanie C

Monday's Rain ~ the Bee Gees

Monday Without You ~ Carole King

I Don't Like Mondays ~ Boomtown Rats

It Might As Well Stay Monday From Now On ~ Cher

Fell In Love On A Monday ~ Fats Domino

Make it Till Monday ~ The Verve












No comments:

Post a Comment