About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Clean-Up

Good Morning!

Today I am going to be out in the yard raking, cleaning the patio, getting out the patio furniture from winter storage and washing it all down in preparation for our Family BBQ on Good Friday.
I no doubt will need to make a dump run as there is my old bathroom sink and cupboard out back and an old BBQ that needs to go as well as all the leaves I will be raking up.
I will be taking advantage of the nice weather we are going to be having this week to get things ready for Friday.
I will be sure to share pictures of Friday's gathering.
Do you enjoy yard work?

No comments:

Post a Comment