About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday's Favorites

Well, we made it through another winter and now for the much anticipated spring weather...these below zero temperatures these past few days sure doesn't make it feel very much like spring!
Here's a recipe guaranteed to warm you up!


Chicken Diablo


Preheat oven to 350 degrees
This recipe will cook 6-8 chicken pieces, I use chicken breasts sometimes with skin and sometimes without I serve this on a bed of rice and a salad on the side.


Mix in a bowl:

4 tablespoons of melted butter

1/2 cup of honey

1/4 cup of mustard (I use hot mustard but if you prefer it to be not so spicy/hot use regular mustard).

1 teaspoon of salt

1 teaspoon of curry powder

1 teaspoon of curry paste

1-2 teaspoons of chili powder(add one then taste it if you would like more, add more)

Mix these ingredients together and coat chicken and place in baking dish and pour rest of sauce on top, cover and bake for 45 minutes to an hour depending on the size of the chicken pieces.

Baste chicken pieces 3-4 times while baking and remove the lid for the last 15-20 minutes of baking time.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment