About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Downsizing

Good morning!
This past weekend I decided that I have accumulate way too much "stuff" over the last 11 or 12 years.
I am determined I am  going to live in a clutter-free zone.
If I haven't used,wore or displayed it in over a year and I don't plan on displaying it or wear it or use it in the near future it will soon belong to someone who will use, wear or display it.
I will be spending  my time over the next few weeks making this my mission.
I will keep you updated on the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment