About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Morning Chuckle

Good morning!
This morning I thought I would share with you how I woke-up today.
I awoke about 4am to the sound of my 14 year old cat trying to get on my bed.
This past summer Smokey-Joe has given up jumping onto the bed to wake me each morning.
He is getting up in years and I have noticed he doesn't jump up on anything anymore these days.

This morning I heard him beside the bed climbing up on top of a box I store gifts in that I have purchased for birthdays and Christmas etc.
I didn't have the lid on quite tight enough and it fell into the box with Smokey-Joe sliding in side it tipped off the top of the opening for the stairwell and took  Smokey-Joe for a ride down the stairs.

I bolted out of bed when I realized what happened and as I looked down the stairwell I could see a pair of eyes staring  up wide-eyed.
I ran down the stairs to make sure Smokey-Joe was alright and he was fine just not to sure how he got downstairs!
I had to laugh once I saw that he was alright only because it scared me much more than him.

I brought the box back upstairs took Smokey-Joe out of it and closed the lid properly.
I think that will probably be his last attempt at getting on the bed!

Do any of you have any stories about your pets that you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment