About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Grandparenting On A Friday Night

Good morning!
I was suppose to grandparent my little earth angel last evening but did not due to her Mommy having a cold.
Feel better Desiree`.
I can't believe that Gretchen is almost 2!
In another 6 days she will be 21 months old!
It seems like the past 2 years have flown by and I have enjoyed being a grandparent almost as much as being a parent.

2 comments:

  1. Awe, well you're a fantastic gramma ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank-you,I am sure once your wheels are up and running we will be seeing alot more of eachother and that beautiful little earth angel <3

    ReplyDelete