About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sunny Saturday

Good morning!
 I hope you are all going to do something outside today  in the beautiful fall weather, I have checked the long range forecast and it appears that we will be experiencing much cooler, wet weather for the next two weeks.

 I plan on finishing the outside preparations for the winter, things like taking down the birdbath, bringing in the hose, taking down the canopy and putting it away along with the patio set.

What have you planned on for this beautiful Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment