About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sloppy Joe recipe

This recipe is one that you will want to make on those days you really don't feel like cooking.
It will be one of your favorite go to recipes.

Sloppy Joes

1 pound of ground beef browned and fat drained off.
Add 1 jar of home made chilli sauce.
1 tablespoon (or more to taste) chilli powder
1 small tin of tomatoe paste
Mix together and simmer for about 1/2 hour
Serve on hamburger buns and a salad on the side.
I often double the recipe so that I can serve it for lunch the next day, it is one of those recipes that tastes even better when it has time to sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment