About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sunny Saturday

Today I plan on pulling out all the plants in the garden that are dying off.
I will pick the fruit that is left on the vines then pull out the tomatoe plants as we are to be getting a heavy frost this evening according to the news reports.

I think we have had a great summer for the gardens this year.
The corn was wonderful tasting and plentiful as well as the grape crop this year, they keep telling us to check for wines made in Ontario this year and stash a few bottles away as this
year was one of the best years for grapes they remember.

The conditions were absolutely perfect for alot of crops this year.
I will be putting a couple of bottles of red wine away this year.

I unfortunately won't be making my own wine this year as I have alot of other things I must attend to that are far more important than making wine that I will only have to move with me before it is done and the idea of slopping wine all over the place trying to move a crock full of wine when it is suppose to sit undisturbed is not my idea of fun.

What have you got planned for this sunny Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment