About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Taking The Day For Myself

Good morning!
Today is Thursday and I for some odd reason always have appointments booked for Thursdays.
Not this Thursday, today I will be taking the day for myself.
I plan on puttering around the house and watch old movies on Turner Classic Movies as it is raining out there today.
As I gaze out the window I see the trees losing the last of their leaves and it makes me sad knowing that another long winter is on its way.
I don't seem to tolerate the cold as well as I use to and I have never been a great fan of the winter as it is much too long.
I love the snow for a month or two then I start wishing I was living somewhere warm for the  rest of the winter months.
Are you a fan of the winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment