About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday's Favorites

Good morning!
Today I would like to share my recipe for funnel cake with you.

Funnel Cake

Sift together:
2 cups  flour
1-2 tablespoons  sugar ( depending on your taste I use 1)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
Make a well in the center of the mixture.
Pour into the well in the center of dry ingredients 2 eggs llightly beaten and 1 to 1 1/4 cups of milk
Stir until smooth and ladle into a funnel into hot oil (aprox. 350 degrees)
fry until golden and drain on paper towel.
Dust with powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment