About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lovely Weekend

Good morning!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather we were blessed with.
I had a busy weekend but enjoyed every minute of it.
Friday evening my eldest son arrived from St. Catherines and we had a great visit then he went next door to stay the night with my parents and have a visit with them.
Saturday we went to Peterborough to pick-up my youngest son and his family and went to the Pumpkin Festival in Buckhorn.
We spent the afternoon at the Pumpkin Festival,of course I took tons of pictures as usual.
I posted a few of those pictures yesterday for you to see.
We had a blast and by the time we got home again we all were tired and Dewey was wonderful, he had made supper for us for when we arrived back home.
Blair, my eldest son had lasagna that Dewey froze for him last week when he made it as he knew he would enjoy it and the rest of us had some salad and pigs in a blanket.
It was off to bed early as I wanted to get up early enough to spend the day with Blair before he had to head back to St. Catherines to go to work at 3am.
We got up Sunday morning and spent the day with my parents to celebrate their 51st wedding anniversary.
I made peach upside down cake and Dewey made homemade honey and garlic spareribs and vegetable fried rice for our anniversary dinner with my parents.
We all ate together and spent as much time together as we could before Blair had to head back home.
We spent the evening cleaning up and getting things ready to go to my mother in laws for Thanksgiving dinner the next day.
We had a great day full of lots of family, baked goods and of course a barbequed turkey.
Actually I am still full this morning!
My Mother took a photo of Dewey and I before we left yesterday outside under the canopy on the patio, note the light pole that the wind blew over on Thursday, it was crazy windy here.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment