About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday's Wish

Good morning!
My wish this week is for you all to be able to find the time to learn something about someone in your life that you didn't know.
Share with eachother...I noticed many young people these days know very little or nothing about their family history.
Families spend very little time together, and if they are together they all are busy texting or talking on their cell phones or have their faces in their computers or televisions.
I would like to see everyone turn off their electronics and spend time together face to face and talk.
How hard would it be to designate one night a week for family time?
People are interacting less and less face to face and getting lost in the world of computers and electronics!
Lets make sure our family history is passed down to our children, make sure that you share yourself with your family and bring your family closer by ensuring you are spending quality time together.
That is my wish for this Wednesday, what is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment