About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The last flowers of the season

Yesterday I went out and cleared the garden of the last few vegetables that were in it and any dead flowers that were in there.
Then I went to the market and picked-up my parents a fall mum, the last flowers of the season .
I decided it was a nice thing to get as they enjoy sitting outback and now have something to look at other than an almost bare garden.
Thanksgiving weekend is their 51st wedding anniversary and they really don't need anything so a potted mum was what I decided on for them to enjoy.

I hope they enjoy their 51st anniversary, I am sure that they will be enjoying a beautiful, sunny day as the weather man is calling for sunshine and warmer temperatures for next weekend...Happy 51st anniversary Mom and Dad <3

No comments:

Post a Comment