About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Night Before

Good morning!
Well it is the night before Halloween!
I have been roasting pumpkin seeds and have my pumpkin ready for lighting!
I hope to share with you, pictures of my granddaughter in her Yoda costume my daughter in law is making for her.
What a talented lady she is!
Please share your Halloween costume pictures !
I may not be sharing those Halloween costume pictures for a few weeks as I will be away from the computer!
Please check back friends I promise to share them as soon as I come back on line!

No comments:

Post a Comment