About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Doctor Day Again...

Today is another doctor day, let me tell you that I am getting so sick and tired of going for tests by the time I get the results of the tests I go for today it will have been 11 months since I first started having tests done.
I am going to glow in the dark I am sure.
Hopefully this will give them some answers as how to treat me as these tests will be the comparison tests to see what has been going on since the last CAT scan.
Too bad it is taking so long, I am really losing my faith in the health care system it seems the left hand knows not what the right hand is doing!
I must admit the pain is not as severe as it had been but is still there and quite annoying after this long ...I guess I am not considered an emergency as I haven't died yet.
Anyone else having issues with the healthcare system?

No comments:

Post a Comment