About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunshine and Starshine


So nice to wake-up to the sun shining and double digit temperatures especially when the weatherman called for rain all day today!

For the last 2 nights I have been out in the backyard until about 4am watching the meteor showers and I got a fantastic view of Saturn, it will be visible until the 28th of April. If you look just to the left of the moon at nightfall, it is that little golden star shimmering.

The photo above is of Saturn although the picture doesn't do it justice is that dot just above the trees.

Smokey-Joe my cat has enjoyed being outside with me and loves wandering around the yard with me in the dark.
I find the easiest way to watch the night sky is to grab a blanket and lay on your back so that your neck is not going to be sore from looking up for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment