About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Exercise

Today the weather is nice enough I am going to hold the senior's exercise program outside, I am sure that I am not the only one that needs a boost of vitamin D.
The townhall is where the exercises are usually held but after a long winter inside exercising I am sure that everyone would like to get some fresh air and sunshine.
For anyone interested in joining us it runs every Tuesday and Thursday morning 10am until 11am....everyone is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment