About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Weedy Wednesday

Well today I plan on taking a load to the dump, all the leaves that got raked and bagged and the old flooring my son took out of my parent's house and old trim etc.

Blair did a wonderful job on the kitchen, he painted it a beautiful butter yellow (it almost looks like lemon sorbet) with white trim and the floor is one of those hardwood floating floors, not only was he quick doing it, he did beautiful work.

I am so proud of both of my sons, I couldn't have been blessed with better children,they respect their family and friends and are very thoughtful men.
Ryan is a wonderful father and he puts his family first.
Blair is a wonderful uncle and he also puts family first.

I am always so pleased to see that the values they were taught at a young age have stayed with them into adulthood.
I was taught you treat people the way you would like to be treated and taught my boys the same thing...they really must have been listening !

Once the dump run is done I plan on stopping by a few spots I know where I pick asparagus to see how they are growing.

When I return home I plan on weeding out my flower beds before they get out of hand and move a few plants around as my hostas are getting large enough they are crowding out my other plants and all my flower bulbs have gotten moved by the squirrels I see them here and there in the neighbourhood and in other beds on the property, tricky little devils!

What do you have planned for this sunny Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment