About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday's Favorites

Happy Good Friday!

Today I am sharing with you my daughter-in-law's wonderful Chai Tea recipe!


Desiree`'s Chai Tea

3 cups of water
1 cinnamon stick
8-10 cardamom pods or (1 1/2 tsp ground cardamom)
4-6 whole cloves
1 cup of milk
5 teaspoons sugar or to taste
4 tsp. loose black tea or 3-4 tea bags

Crush your spices with a pestle and mortar and wrap in cheesecloth.
Pour water into pan, add spice bag and bring to a boil.
Remove spice bag and pour into mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment