About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Up all night

I am always so careful not to pick-up anything when I go to the hospital I ensure I wear a mask and keep my hands well washed.
Unfortunately I seem to have picked up a bug of some sort, my whole body is aching and I am coughing so much I can't sleep.
I am hoping to get rid of this by Saturday as I have a date to grandparent my little earth angel...
Today will be spent sleeping if I can and drinking hot honey and lemon drinks and having hot baths to try to get rid of some of these aches.
Did any of you manage to make it through the winter without a cold or flu only to catch a doozy in the spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment