About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Laundry, Laundry, Laundry

Well it has been a beautiful weekend weather wise and today although it was suppose to rain has started out to be quite sunny!

I have a ton of laundry to get done today, it has been 2 weeks since I have had a chance to do some.

I am also planning on cleaning out the cupboards upstairs, I have a whole lot of clothing that I keep telling myself I am keeping because I am going to lose weight and fit into it.
Well it takes up alot of space in the closet and it gets depressing when I am trying to find something to wear in the morning and can't find anything that fits so off to community care it goes!

I have decided to try to downsize alot in the house, if I have not used it in the last year I am going to part with it.
I think it is a good rule to keep the clutter down.

Have you started your spring cleaning yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment