About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sleepless...

Since I can remember I have had absolutely no problem falling asleep.
I use to hear people saying that they were unable to sleep and tease them saying that the reason I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow is because I have a clear conscience.
Well these days I am unable to sleep and I do still have a clear conscience... unfortunately it is palpitations keeping me awake for half of the night and the Smokey-Joe keeping me awake the other half.
I have tried many remedies for sleep with no luck.
Smokey-Joe has been quite lonely since the passing of his little buddy Smudge and wanders the house looking for her at night.
When he is unable to find her he starts trying to get me out of bed by using his toes to pull my hair, headbutting me and digging at the blankets.
To say the least it is annoying and I would shut the bedroom door if it wasn't a loft and has no door!
So between palpitations and Smokey-Joe I manage to get about 2 hours of sleep a night .
Anyone have any suggestions to help me get a good night's sleep?
What things keep you awake at night?

No comments:

Post a Comment