About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yardsaling

Today is suppose to be the nicest day of the weekend so I am going to spend it out at yard sales and possibly a flea market or two.

I enjoy going to the flea markets for the fresh fruit and vegetables in the late spring through the fall.

This time of year I enjoy going there for the vendors that are outside, the inside runs all year long but the vendors that are outside usually set- up from the middle of April until the end October unless November brings warm weather they will stay as long as the weather allows.

Do you frequent flea markets and yard sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment