About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday...almost the weekend

Well I have been looking forward to this weekend , it will be the weekend that I am finally finished all my spring cleaning....yes folks all the closets and drawers, windows, drapes...clean!

Today I plan on going to a friends home to remove her staples from her back surgery.
I imagine my visit will not be a short one as we haven't had a visit with eachother for about 5 years now.
Yes, we see eachother in passing in the oddest places, last time was a couple of weeks ago when my car was broke down, she saw me and stopped to chat while I waited for a tow truck.
Before that we met at a concert, obviously too loud to chat.
So this will be a really nice visit I am sure .

What have you planned for your Thursday?
Have you gotten all of your spring cleaning finished?

No comments:

Post a Comment